Trying to keep out of the sun


It has been hot this week. I have been cycling when I can, pushing the bike up hills and riding the trains (out of rush hour) to keep out of the sun. My reading for the train has been The Independent on Sunday Review Magazine which had a cycling special on 27.6.10, probably to coincide with Bike Week. I found the article by writer and comedian Alexei Sayle hilarious, which is all about the changes he has seen in his thirty years of cycling

The Gap sandals are getting a good work out. So glad I got two pairs.

Comments

You just need to move faster and the breeze will keep you lovely and cool.
Tomer said…
today is 12 days to the day i am getting mi brompi.
i ordered orange frame with blue extremeties.

i can't wait.

sharon
Unknown said…
My poor Brompton has had its 2nd puncture in 6 weeks, both on the rear tyre, before then I'd gone a good 5 months without such.

I'm impressed you can cycle with sandles, that's a double balancing act. I am trying to adopt more summer-wear for cycling. So far linen and wool seem the order of the season.
Anonymous said…
Looks like fun, maybe, but I just can't seem to warm up to the idea of biking with sandals, and there are sure days when shoes feel very hot and repressive.