Snow basket



Last Friday I did the rest of the Christmas shopping before the second wave of snow hit London. Because I was going to be carrying so many packages and going in and out of shops I opted to leave the Brompton at home and just use the Trek to get to the train station where I locked it. I returned in the evening to discover that it had been snowing in Greenwich and the bike had been decorated in white ice. Luckily it was still clear enough to cycle home but that was the last time I was able to get on a bike until today. We got six inches of snow in an hour on Saturday.

My last working day is tomorrow. The holidays are here. Merry Christmas.

Comments

I have been trying hard to keep going despite the snow. Those marathon tyres definitely seem to help.
sharon.p said…
Merry christmas and a happy new year
Cycling in Heels said…
Merry Christmas to you both. I 'dip in' to both your Orange Brompton blogs.

& Happy New Year
Leslie said…
Happy New year to all. My Brompton is staying home for the next week, while I try some French snow. (But not for skiiing - too many cliff-tops on the coast!)
Cycling in Heels said…
Enjoy your trip!