Ankle boots for autumn



Got these boots a couple weeks ago from a shop in Greenwich. They are by Claudia Ghizzant and despite appearances are very comfortable. The platform gives me the same heel height as my brogues and the thick soft soles make them comfortable to walk in. I just bounce along. These are the first heels I have used on the Brompton in ages and have a good grip on the pedals.

I still haven’t found a pair long boots to replace my much loved but worn Office boots but I will continue on my search.

Comments

I'm jealous of your fall footwear. Now that we are relocated to Phoenix (in the middle of the Sonoran desert) I won't be too focused on keeping warm. Today's high will be about 93F. Maybe in January it will feel like fall.
Cycling in Heels said…
I cannot imagine how I would cope with cycling in that kind of heat! You must carry a lot of water.
Indeed! I am never without a bottle of ice water.