Brompton Junction - Covent Garden





Just to show how far out of the loop I have been this past year I was not aware that Brompton had been opening up stores across the world until I ran past the London branch of Brompton Junction on Long Acre in Covent Garden. What is especially nice about the store is the little canteen downstairs where you can have tea and cake. You can buy a Brompton, various accessories and of course get helpful advice. I did ask about getting the Brompton serviced here but they only offer a full factory service, which is quite expensive but they do general repairs. The area is very well served by other bike shops like Cycle Surgery and Evans Cycles so if I was going to get the bike serviced in Central London I would shop around. I am still happy with the service I get from Compton Cycles where I got my Brompton.

I will definitely be going back to Brompton Junction for tea, sandwich and cake.

Whenever I see a collection of Brompton frames I just think of sweets like Skittles or Smarties.

Comments

Fred Bloggs said…
Love the cafe seats! Lovely images Grace x
Kate said…
So cool! just curios do the pedals move on the seats? they look cool but I think if I wanted to sit still it would drive me crazy :p
Kate said…
The seats are really cool, but I just hope the pedals don't move, I think that would drive me a bit mad