Sunday, 20 January 2013

Cycling in the snow

The snow is back in London. It started on Friday morning and I took the Brompton into the West End because I knew there would be train cancellations on the way back and did not know how I would get home. In the end I managed to get on a train after a long wait. Cycling in light snow is fine as long as I wear my wrap around glasses so I can see. It has been snowing all day today and it is now too thick to cycle, so time to get out the wellington boots and walk until it melts.

3 comments:

She Rides a Bike said...

I have no talent for cycling in the snow but now in Phoenix, I never have to worry about it. I do wish I had an excuse for some cute Wellies though. Very nice.

Leslie said...

Were you on Kentish Town West Overground station, about noon on Monday (21st)? If not, you have a doppelganger. Folded Brompton, cool shoes, answering the phone.

Cycling in Heels said...

The snow was still around on Monday so I didn't cycle at all so it wasn't me.